WatchNET Inc. CANADA unveils its Enterprise Class security management solution that integrates all WatchNET products including IP Surveillance, Access Control, Video Analytics, ANPR, Storage & Integrated Solution. This advanced HD-VMS software supports a large variety of Recording & Storage Server hardware. It also offers the ability for customised integration with the WatchNET Access Control System including Controllers, Biometric and card readers, Time & attendance, Elevator & I/O equipment for smart buildings.
Our integrated HD-VMS software is incredibly dynamic and provides customers an upgrade or implementation path for new video surveillance, Access Control & physical security projects with its unified process.
WatchNET is continuously advancing the HD-VMS integrated platform to support the most innovative and integrated security solutions, and address common security concerns, while reducing cost & complexity for end users.
The key features of HD-VMS unified platform:
- Supports interoperability for all WatchNET IP Megapixel, Analog & XVi cameras, NVR’s & Video Storage solutions
- Supports unlimited camera connections with multiple HD-VMS Clients
- Supports SQL Database to centralize security management information
- Versatile live monitoring modes supporting eMaps, multi-monitor, unlimited floating windows for multiple user views, Event Popup and Auto-Switching
- Support up to 256 Virtual Matrix & Video Notification with decentralized network bandwidth and centralized security management
- Integration of WatchNET Access Software (Enterprise Class Physical Security Software)
- System event popup for network disconnection, disk failure, and system down errors.
- Integrates Fish-Eye (360 degree) and Video Analytics cameras
- Supports Video Duplicating (Multi-screen monitoring)
- Integration of ANPR and lots more….
Next release: WatchNET Cloud Access Software is kicking off with exciting features.