Webroot is committed to taking the misery out of Internet security for businesses worldwide.
Webroot products consistently receive top review ratings by respected third parties and have been adopted by millions globally. With a wide range of online security products for home and office, Webroot protects corporate networks and allows consumers to download music, store digital files, bank, shop, surf and search – safely.
Founded in 1997, the company provides best-of-breed security solutions that protect personal information and corporate assets from online and internal threats. Based in Broomfield, Colorado, the company is privately held and backed by some of the industry's leading venture capital firms, including Technology Crossover Ventures, Accel Partners and Mayfield. Webroot currently has approximately 400 employees worldwide.
Webroot is changing the face of Endpoint Security.
We’ve engineered a revolutionary cloud-based service that never needs updates, won’t bog down your computer, scans lightning fast and secures a full-scale business just as easily as it protects your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. It’s called Webroot® SecureAnywhere™.
Key features of Webroot SecureAnywhere – Endpoint Protection include:
- The fastest, lightest and least resource hungry endpoint security – doesn't slow endpoints or users down
- Exceptional protection against zero-day threats and highly adaptive malware – combines the Webroot Intelligence Network with the power of instantaneous cloud predictive intelligence to instantly prevent unknown threats
- Low complexity and operational costs – cloud-based console provides fully remote management and control over all endpoints, plus instant visibility of any threats
- Zero signatures updates – no daily updates are needed as these occur in the cloud, so users are always up-to-date and fully protected. There are also significant operational cost savings.
- Automatic remediation and pro-active Support – built-in rollback remediation ensures users' machines are quickly restored to a 'last good known state' and our pro-active enterprise support ensures customers are never left waiting for help or fixes
For a free 30 day trial of our solution, which will run right alongside your existing endpoint security, so no need to turn it off please click here