25 Feb IFSEC Global Influencers in Security and Fire awards is open for nominations!
The IFSEC Global awards are open and calling for nominations for influencers within the security and fire sectors.
It’s the opportunity to nominate some of the leading individuals in the security and fire safety sectors and recognise their hard work and talent. Nominations are welcomed from anyone throughout the industry supply chain.
Nominations can be made via the form here, and will be judged once the awards deadline of 22nd March 2022 has closed. The judging panel is once again made up of highly respected security and fire safety professionals, spanning several regions from the UK and Europe, to Africa, Asia and North and South America.
Categories for the 2021 IFSEC Global influencers are:
- Security executives (the senior most official in an enterprise, whose primary duties encompass leading and managing security for the enterprise)
- Security – end users (e.g. heads of security, managers of security teams)
- Security – manufacturers/vendors/installers/integrators (those displaying exemplary work in the field of installation or specific projects, as well as technological innovation)
- Security – thought leadership (e.g. association figures, academics)
- Security – One to watch (Specifically for championing the sector’s rising stars, nominees should have worked in the industry for no longer than five years)
- Cyber security professionals and thought leaders
- Fire – all disciplines (UK only)
- Fire – One to Watch (Nominees should have worked in the industry for no longer than five years)
The nominations are for anyone considered influential within the fire and security sectors. This could be anyone who has played a key role in driving technological innovation, been at the forefront of changes to regulations and standards or someone who has been shaping debate in the industry around important issues. It could also be someone who has been instrumental in the success of the business or organisation they work for as well as being someone who continues to raise the profile of their industry.