10 Jan Matrix Comsec to Launch COSEC ARGO – The Next Generation Door Controller
Matrix Comsec will launch COSEC ARGO at Intersec 2019, to be held in Dubai between 20th and 22nd January. COSEC ARGO is the next generation door controller with a blend of performance and aesthetics. The door controller is equipped with features like 3.5” IPS Touchscreen LCD with gorilla glass, elegant aesthetic with full frontal glass, open connectivity with ethernet, Wi-Fi, BLE, USB, PoE, Ultrafast Fingerprint Identification (2x Fast Sensor), wall and flush mount options, simple and clean installation with minimum wiring, intuitive user experience, vandal resistant enclosure with IK08, and suitable for outdoor applications with IP65. The door controller benefits organizations with reduced user verification time, higher security, versatility, improved productivity, low IT infrastructure cost, future proof, flexibility, etc. Additionally, the device comes with higher processing speed, wall and flush mounting options, and increased fingerprint and event storage capacity, further enhancing its efficiency.
Matrix will demonstrate LIVE working of two of its unique and innovative solutions:
- COSEC VYOM – Solution experts will discuss how it assists users in using applications, hardware and software all as a service simultaneously.
- COSEC ARGO – Solutions experts will discuss at length its differentiating features and how they make the device the next gen door controller when it comes to Access Control.
Products and Solutions
- Matrix NETRA series of 2MP & 3MP IP Cameras – offer superior image quality along with Multiple Streams, Video Analytics and Edge Recording.
- Matrix PARAM series of NVRX – Network Video Recorders offering High Resolution Recording, Live View of Multiple Streams, Innovative Cascading, Powerful Investigator and Instant Notifications.
- Weighbridge Integration – collects pictorial evidence of inward or outward vehicles by mapping unique numbers such as License Plates, Challan Numbers or Token Numbers for further verification and auditing.
- Parking Management – addresses the need for automated functioning of small, medium or large parking areas.
Matrix has announced that it will be participating in the prestigious and the world’s premier trade fair for Security, Safety & Fire Protection Intersec 2019. The expo is to be held in the Dubai World Trade Center, Dubai from 20th to 22nd January 2019. Matrix will be launching its new door controller and exhibiting its Time-Attendance, Access Control and Video Surveillance solutions at the event.
Matrix is well-known for its indigenous and innovative range of solutions for IP Video Surveillance, Access Control, Time-Attendance and Unified Communications. All these solutions are specifically designed for large, multi-location enterprises, SME and SMB organizations. Matrix Comsec continuously works towards keeping abreast with the constantly upgrading technology by designing and manufacturing solutions that are equipped with the latest technology. Matrix will be presenting some of its indigenously engineered Security solutions at the Intersec 2019 in Dubai.
Overall, Matrix is focused on new generation technologies such as Video Analytics, AI, Deep Learning, Cloud, etc.
To learn more about Matrix’s innovative solutions and how they can aid in resolving your enterprise security challenges, visit their stand and talk to the experts at the Dubai World Trade Center, Stand Number S1-D28 from 20th to 22nd January 2019 in Intersec 2019.
For further information, please contact:
394-GIDC, Makarpura, Vadodara-390010, India
Toll Free (+91) 1800-258-7747