Formed in 1970 by Patrick O'Keefe Senior, the O'Keefe Group of Companies have established themselves as market leaders in the Construction, Soil Stabilisation and Remediation sectors by applying a common-sense business methodology, supported by constant research and development in supporting technology. This, along with our client- and partner-centric approach has led us to increase turnover and profits year on year for the last four decades. Our reputation for Quality, Efficiency and Innovation has been key to our success and continued growth.
Through developing a client-centric approach, the O'Keefe Group of Companies can help your Company achieve success within the modern Construction Industry.
Paxton Access Ltd is a leading manufacturer of electronic access control systems.
Established in 1985, the company is based in East Sussex in the UK. Group Chairman Tony Ratcliffe is the owner, Adam Stroud is Group Chief Executive, and a highly skilled board of Directors oversee the smooth running of the business. From its inception Paxton has aimed for engineering excellence. This means designing and manufacturing intelligent and innovative products that are fit for their purpose.
Paxton has become a market leader through its constant efforts to exceed the expectations of installers and system users.
Ventrolla has over 30 years' experience in renovating and performance upgrading sash, casement and other timber windows and doors. Through our national network of craftsmen and regional offices, we have established ourselves as the market leader in timber sash and casement window renovation, offering a guaranteed and unique service offering an alternative to replacement.
Ventrolla offers a unique renovation service, improving the energy and operational performance of tradition timber windows in commercial and domestic projects while preserving their unique charm and heritage.
• Full restoration and performance upgrade service
• Double Glazing solutions
• Secondary Glazing suitable for Listed buildings and Conservation areas
• Ventrolla Sash Removal System for ease of future maintenance, meeting with Construction Design & Managements Regulations for the provision of ease of maintenance requirements
• Ventrolla Perimeter Sealing System for elimination of draughts, rattles and energy efficiency improvement
• Nationwide with over 30 years’ experience working with English Heritage, CADW, Historic Scotland and Conservation officers